We are currently accepting resumes for the following position: MIG/TIG Welder
This position is responsible for bonding or welding metal (non-ferrous) parts together using a spot-welding gun or manual, semi-automatic, electric or gas welding equipment according to the job specifications on the work orders and blueprints.
- Review, interpret, and follow blueprints, work orders and prototypes to determine job specifications, identify the parts or materials required, and select the welding machine required for production.
- Cut, bend, pre-heat and form materials into shape according to drawing.
- Weld spots and/or seams according to prototype and blueprint location, size and dimensions of weld.
- Perform regular cleaning and maintenance duties on machines, equipment, and work area.
- Deliver welded parts to other departments for the next stage in processing.
- CWB certificates
- Experience using hand tools
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Problem solving and organizational skills
Must be able to:
- Lift up to 50 lbs.
- Interpret blue prints